To prove that they meet qualification requirements, the applicants willing to become ATP members shall provide specific details and pass a number of tests, as follows:
The package of documents to be submitted when requesting ATP membership shall include, but not be limited to:
- current CV, including contact details;
- 1-2 reference letters regarding professional experience;
- the copy of the document confirming relevant education;
- the copy of the person’s ID;
- an application to join the ATP;
The applicants shall provide sample translations from/into their working languages.
The applicants shall pass an interview with a panel of three members of the Attestation Commission, who will test the applicants’ speaking and interpreting skills in their working languages.